Before then, I am not a Blogger and do not intend to be one. Now, I am convinced that after been through this assignment and research works, I have learnt a great lesson about Blogging and started to understand the power behind. The Power of Social Media Influence.
Honestly, blogging is not difficult and the skill sets required are also not tough. But when comparing this medium with print and online, you will realised that a Blog has a much more personal touch which can be developed into a powerful tool for your intended audience. This medium has all the features of an online content plus the ability to deliver key news criteria when need, be it for business or a consumer.
What you really need are the basic skills of MS Office and perhaps some creativity to build that little virtual world on the net and the rest is all about passion and individual standpoints.
In this assignment, I play a blogger role to explore the various mediums and their differences. My standpoint is to evaluate the hidden values behind these materials and mediums, and relating them back to theoretical facts and references. The ultimate goal of blogging here is to provide a convincing yet creditable front for the intended audience so as I can pass my assignment well. BUT on another level, I have discover the enormous power behind this medium. Its about time to wake up and get things done... start a internal blog for my regional marketing group in APAC. Wish me luck!
References:
Reuters covers Social Media Influence 08 | socialmediainfluence.com, viewed Sept 20, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment